PASSENGERS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS:
CHILDREN WHO TRAVEL WITHOUT ADULT ESCORT - UM:
Children aged 5 to 12 that travel without adult escort belong to a group of passengers called Unaccompanied Minor or UM.
Parents/guardians that send the unaccompanied minor to a trip are required:
- To sign a special form named Handling advise for UM, which regulates all conditions for transporting the UM
- To provide all travelling documents for the child – passport, Visa (if required), and airline ticket
- To stay at the airport until the take off, for the eventual delay or canceling of the flight
- To name the person taking over the UM (name, address, phone number) in the specified form, and to provide the presence of that person on the airport at the time of the arrival of the plane
- To take care of the removal of the customs restricted items, as well as the items not used by children, or belonging to an unallowed item list which you can search in the text BAGGAGE SECURITY.
PERSON WITH SPECIAL NEEDS:
They are checked in at the specific flight check-in counters, which are marked by label or the airline company logo.
The passenger should, during the reservation of the ticket, inform the authorized person of the nature of the illness and the type of help required, or of the special attention his/her condition requires in order of providing the suitable service at the Banja Luka airport and during the flight.